For your convenience, patient education forms distributed to patients in the office are also available online.
Each form is listed with a short description. If you have a problem opening a document, download a free pdf reader here to open.
- Fixed appliance that widens the palate or upper jaw | Rapid Palatal Expansion
- What happens when the bonded expander is removed | Bonded Expander Removal
- Fixed appliance to encourage jaw growth to correct an overbite while patient is growing | Herbst Appliance
- Removable appliance to encourage jaw growth to correct underbite | Facial Mask Headgear
- Fixed appliance to widen jaws and move molars back | Pendex Appliance
- Fixed appliance to move molars back | Pendulum Appliance
- List of foods to avoid during orthodontic treatment | Brace Watchers Diet
- What to expect when braces are removed | Removing Braces
- The last few steps in treatment | End of Treatment
- Orthognathic surgery during orthodontic treatment | Jaw Surgery
- What to do if you have a canker sore | Canker Sores
- What to do if you have sores in the corners of your mouth | Cracked Lip Corners