Happy Holidays to all from McNamara Orthodontics! This is the time of year where giving means more than receiving. To see the joy on a loved one’s face as they look in their stocking or open a present is truly what giving is about. The Team at McNamara Orthodontics would like to share some stocking stuffer ideas for your consideration. All of these suggestions apply to patients of different ages whether or not they are wearing braces or Invisalign.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Colgate Wisps for those on the go. Wisps are disposable mini-toothbrushes with a breath-freshening bead that allows you to have a clean, fresh mouth without water or rinsing.
- Playing cards and card games
- Fun pens, markers, and note paper
- Comic books, puzzle books, or magazines
- Cash or prepaid debit card
- Movie or concert tickets
- Scratch off lottery tickets.
- Pocket Bike Pump.
- Gift cards
- iPhone Charger Sticker Faces Set
- Super Magnetic Putty
- For the kids; include a letter from Santa thanking them for avoiding the hard and sticky foods they love so much throughout the year that damage braces and create extra trips to the orthodontist you like to avoid.
Also be sure to check out HearthSong “Toys You’ll Feel Good Giving”.
Our entire Team at McNamara Orthodontics wish you and your family prosperity, health and happiness this Holiday Season and New Year. We are all very grateful to you, our patients, for letting us assist you with your orthodontic needs. So once again may we offer our most sincere wishes for a very Happy Holiday. If you have a stocking stuffer idea you would like to share, leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you.