- Updated Protocols at McNamara Orthodontics (Updated June 23, 2021)
To our patients and their families,
We are open for in-person appointments, with the following changes to our office protocols.
- We will need all patients/parents to complete and sign electronically a Supplemental Informed Consent/Questionnaire prior to their first appointment following our May 29, 2020 reopening.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your household is waiting on a COVID-19 test result because of symptoms or an exposure, or recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your household has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, pain, pressure or tightness in the chest, recent loss of taste or smell, or other flu-like symptoms such as G.I. upset, fatigue or headache.
- Please brush and floss at home prior to your visit.
- Although the CDC has changed their guidance on mask wearing for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19, this guidance does not change how dental offices operate in Michigan. All patients and their family members are still required to wear a mask within the office.
- After you park, please text (734) 436-3550 or call the office at (734) 668-8288 to let us know that you have arrived. You have the option to wait in your car until your appointment, or to sit in the waiting room.
- Upon entering the building, everyone will be screened and temperatures will be taken. Those with suspected or confirmed illness are not permitted to enter.
- After the appointment is complete, younger patients will be escorted back to their vehicle and any updates will be given to parents at this time (if applicable).
- Please immediately text the front desk staff at (734) 436-3550 or call (734) 668-8288 or after the patient’s appointment has been completed to schedule your next visit with us.
Thank you all so much for your cooperation and understand during this trying time.