- Updated Protocols at McNamara Orthodontics (Updated February 25, 2022)
To our patients and their families,
We are open for in-person appointments, with the following changes to our office protocols.
- We will need all patients/parents to complete and sign electronically a Supplemental Informed Consent/Questionnaire prior to their first appointment following our May 29, 2020 reopening.
- Our waiting room is now open. Upon entering the building, we ask that you use hand sanitizer, take your temperature using the wall mounted thermometer, and proceed to the sign-in computer to let us know that you have arrived. You may then take a seat in the waiting room. Please note that if you or a family member is waiting on a COVID-19 test result due to exposure or symptoms, have been asked to quarantine, or have recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Although the CDC has changed their guidance on mask wearing for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19, this guidance does not change how dental offices operate in Michigan. All patients and their family members are still required to wear a mask within the office.
- COVID-19 screening questions will be ask prior to patient care. Those with suspected or confirmed illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Scheduling of future appointments can be made in person, or by texting the front desk staff at (734) 436-3550 or by calling (734) 668-8288.
Thank you all so much for your cooperation and understand during this trying time.